Budget Reconciliation - Sample
- Column C: The HH Calculated are the numbers that Househacker generates from our proprietary algorithm.
- Column D: The Inspector numbers are the numbers that represent our professional opinion using a combination of Househacker numbers and our experience based on the unique site conditions of the property.
- Column E: The Borrower numbers are the numbers that the borrower submitted with the application. We know that sometimes these budgets come in on paper napkins but we can handle it. We will compare their numbers to the numbers that the inspector comes up with using the Househacker Application.
- Column F: These are number that the Lender can enter when you using the collaboration feature of the Househacker ProPlus account or that can simply be entered into the Spreadsheet format. Review the scenarios and decide which numbers you want to use for the final budget.
- Column G: This is the 'Selected Scenario" that is created using any combination of the scenarios above. If you are a Househacker Subscriber, you will log into Househacker and review the numbers that are generated by Househacker, the Inspector and the Borrower and if you want to make any changes, you will enter in the numbers that you like best as your scenario. If you are more comfortable making your selections in the spreadsheet version you can enter your numbers there as well. Once you hav e completed the final budget selections, we will use those numbers for the final budget preparation and enter them into the draw schedule template that either we provide of one of your choosing.